Code of Conduct
- This a strictly platonic experience.
- There is no kissing, and no touching in areas covered by undergarments.
- Sexual arousal will not be encouraged or pursued by either myself or the client.
- Both myself and the client will practice consent, and personal boundaries are to be clearly communicated and respected by both of us.
- Anyone may end the session at any time if they are uncomfortable.
- Both the cuddler and cuddlee will practice respectful personal hygiene.
- Client confidentiality will of course be respected.
- The client understands that cuddle therapy is not a suitable treatment for serious mental health disorders, and that I myself do not have any formal psychiatric training.